According to my pei wei fortune... we're having a baby girl...
Haaa...I did find out at 12 weeks that Owen was a boy, but I don't think we'll be so lucky this time. We'll have to wait about 6 more weeks til we can confirm this Fortune Cookie being accurate.
WHAT?! GIRL GIRL GIRL! That's what my guess is. Leslie is a nice name, too.
ReplyDeleteWHAT????? i can't believe you're already far enough along!!! CONGRATS!!! how many weeks are you now? i'm almost 21...you can't be too far behind right?
ReplyDeleteVia facebook I saw that you were moving from Xanga to blogspot :). Boy, who would have thought we would be so "techie" when we were just OBU students who had to go to a computer lab to check our email and save papers on real disks!! I LOVE blogspot and I am selfishly happy you are here because I lost your link to your xanga. Welcome!
ReplyDeleteLauren Walker
Marla...I didn't even know you were pregnant. Awesome! I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI've made the switch in my reader.
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a girl. :)
Awesome, Marla!! I'm so nauseated with my pregnancy...oh my goodness. I'm hoping this feeling passes soon.
ReplyDeleteHey Marla,
ReplyDeleteI was trying to email you/Nate and don't have a current email. If you don't mind, email at jasonlofton@gmail.com. I am looking for (ideally) a Christian doctor to join me here and could actually pay you guys some nice money if you help me find one, plus I want to catch up.
Jason
ha - you fooled me. i didn't realize it was a fortune cookie! i'm really ditzy in pregnancy :) can't wait to hear what you'll have though!
ReplyDelete