Shepherd smells everything right now, is that normal?
So I'm still getting a feel for this blogger thing. Not sure I love it yet, but I'll get used to it with time. I feel very limited on how many pictures I can upload. I'm also wanting to do some cute things, but don't feel like I have the time or knowledge for that! Little by little.
Nate is officially on vacation and I'm super excited about this week. Our plan is to have a fun weekend, get things done (like spring cleaning and random projects) on Monday and Tuesday and then on Wednesday we'll be packing for Sea World!!! I'm so excited...and so are the kids. I shouldn't have told Shepherd a week in advance, but I did. Now every time we get in the car he asks if we're headed to Sea World "and dolphins and whales and turtles and ...." the list goes on and on. They are going to love it. We'll be staying at the Homewood Suites in San Antonio. We're just in that stage where we definitely need 2 rooms. It can make our trip a million times better! So...if any of you have Sea World tips, please share.
Random updates: Shepherd is wearing underwear every day except for sleep times, but he still doesn't really tell me when he needs to go potty. He even complains when I make him go, but he will go. We've had very few accidents...basically I'm potty trained!!! Owen has such and enthusiasm for going pee pee and wants to sit all the time, but has only actually gone a few times. He begs to wear Elmo underwear, so much that I either let him wear them alone if we're going to be outside, or over his diaper. He is such the big boy!!
Your header pic is great. I think Shep looks SO MUCH like Nate in it! Owen is your twin! Have fun at Sea World!!!
ReplyDeleteYES, my nephew who's 6 now, started smelling stuff when he was really young, and still does it. including FEET. ugh
ReplyDeletenever been to sea world but am dying to go! i'm so jealous :) we stayed in some suites in dallas b/c jack was w/us of course, and it DEFINITELY makes a diff. talk about good sleep!
love the pics. they're so stinkin handsome!
I agree with Amanda about Shep and Owen and who they look like. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your header too. I'm with you on trying to figure all this out but not having the time to put into it like I want to. I just posted pics too and got frustrated trying to rearrange them. Oh well, now I know what I need to do.
I hope ya'll have an awesome vacation!!
How are you feeling?
Love the blog! Your boys are so stinking adorable in their Easter clothes!!!!
ReplyDeleteNo tips for Sea World. We've never been. I'll get tips from YOU when we go this summer!
See y'all tomorrow!
I pray that you guys have such a wonderful week. Staying home are some of my very favorites. I can't wait to hear all that you guys get in to!!
ReplyDeleteOh, I would love to take Graham to Sea World. He is big into sharks, whales, etc. Have a great trip!
ReplyDeleteI cannot tell you how hard it makes me laugh to see that expression on Owen's face in your header pic. That is classic.
ReplyDelete