Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ABCs of Marla

You've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with the ABC's of YOU.

A - Age: 30
B - Bed size: King and I love it!!
C - Chore you hate: Dusting
D - Dog's name: No thanks
E - Essential start your day item: Prayer and shower
F - Favorite color: Red
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5' 2
I - Instruments you play(ed): took piano lessons when I was a kid, never really embraced it though and I loved playing those annoying recorders when I was little
J - Job title: Stay at Home Mommy
K - Kid(s): Shepherd, Owen, one on the way and precious Halley and Porter
L - Living arrangements: Single family home, I share a bedroom with the Owner of our house.
M - Mom's name: Paula
N - Nicknames: Mar, momma, mommy, Marlena, Marlene, Mardogg
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Kidney stones when I was preggo with Porter
P - Pet Peeve: road rage and drunk driving
Q - Quote from a movie: "I hate goodbyes"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Jessica, David, Daniel, John and Laura
T - Time you wake up: 5:23 five days a week (and sometimes I go back to bed) and around 8-8:30 on weekends.
U- Underwear: I like Gap Body and yes, I wear them everyday....
V - Vegetable you dislike: turnups?
W - Ways you run late: trying to get squirmy kids dressed and in the car, forgetting something
X - X-rays you've had- teeth and that's it
Y - Yummy food you make: chocolate chip cookies, rolls, pumpkin pie cake
Z - Zoo favorite: Lately the Lions

2 comments:

  1. Nice list! I laughed on the dog one! Will never forget that spanking you gave Daisy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this list. I wondered if anyone called you marlena. I tend to put ena on the end names a lot. When I was little my family called me Scottena becuase they assumed my dad(named Scottie) wanted a son instead of a daughter!=)

    ReplyDelete