Friday, April 24, 2009

Splash Zone


Shepherd's first roller coaster ride. Owen is actually our adventurous child, but he was too short to be able to ride. He begged to ride...so we did find one for him.

Hello, little Dolphin, how's the fish?

When they say "Splash Zone" they mean...you'll get soaked!!!




We are having an absolute blast at SeaWorld. I'm so glad we're spreading it out over 3 days. We go for about 3-4 hours every day and that is perfect for us. Our hotel has a heated pool so we've taken advantage of that as well. The boys are loving every minute! Enjoy the pictures.

6 comments:

  1. I love Shepherd's face in the last picture. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun!! I like how I can post without a blogspot account

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip looks like SO MUCH FUN!! Y'all are the coolest parents ever for sitting in the splash zone:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a good idea to spread it out!! Then you are looking forward to each activity instead of fighting with cranky toddlers and dreading your achey feet!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun trip! we are planning on finding out - most likely in June. Are you guys going to find out?

    ReplyDelete