Owen has started talking up a storm. Most things we can understand, but every now and then he'll start wagging his index finger and rattling off about something. It's hilarious. Some of his favorite phrases are "I got it, Daddy, I got it" "I jump, Daddy, I jump" "noooooo" "juice, please" "breakfast bar" "candy" and the list goes on. He loves food and has no fear. Today while I was laying in bed he jumped full force on my back and almost knocked the breath out of me.
Shepherd is into metaphors lately. Again, he's stinkin' hilarious. Here's some Shepherdism's:
talking about daddy's driving--"like a roller coaster"
talking about poop--"like a ball"
He told our neighbor "Eric get yucky when mow, you need a shower or bath."
He loves to help me make food "delicious" and he loves to cook cheese in his play kitchen. Everything he cooks has something to do with cheese. He's a great big brother and loves to help instruct Owen on what to do. The other day at the lunch table while O was eating apple sauce I heard Shepherd say "Owen, rub it in your hair." Then later, "Hi, Owen, How are you?" He's so sweet and caring and a little bossy!
I love these sweet innocent moments with my precious little ones.
I love these!!! So funny!
ReplyDeleteOh, my goodness, they are SO cute - and hilarious!! What little blessings! I loved looking at the vacation pics.
ReplyDelete