Ahhh...I just feel so fresh writing on my nice clean blog. This has needed to happen for a long time. No more ghetto xanga!!!
With the freshness comes tenativeness...I'm a little unsure which way to head with my blog. I don't want to mess anything up this early in the game. Of course I will continue to mainly use this as a way to keep our family and friends update on all the exciting happenings of the family complete with pictures.
Can't say how glad I am you're here! My two naked kids are running around the house after baths. So cute. Do your kids do this? :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you've started a new blog! It's really hard for me to get used to this new site, but I needed a change as well.
ReplyDeleteyay for blogspot! I could never post on xanga.
ReplyDeletefun new blog! (and i love your haircut btw :)
ReplyDelete