Saturday, May 2, 2009

While They're Sleeping

The reason my blog is titled "While They're Sleeping" is because basically the only time I have to blog is---yup, while they're sleeping. In fact there are days that I feel like if I want to do anything productive at all then I have to wait til they're sleeping. This is my life right now and I wouldn't have it any other way. So when I'm blogging know that my kids look something like this:


So far they've both slept together on the bottom bunk twice. One of those nights they came in our room around 1am or so. Most nights Shepherd sleeps in his room and Owen sleeps in the bunk. He's done great transitioning to a big boy bed. The crib is up in the attic and Owen is a big boy! He did get out of bed once before having slept his allotted time and when we saw him and told him no he immediately started crying. A lot different then his brother's response to correction. It's weird to think we have 2 big boys. Now if we could just get them both potty trained!!!!



5 comments:

  1. LOVE that...i'm amazed they'll go to sleep!! anytime i try to lay down with jack, it's useless...he just gets more hyped up.
    yea for owie on the big boy bed!!! is he 2 yet? geez i can't remember anything...
    we're still doing PT as well. we can't seem to get over that hump of him TELLING me he needs to go. he's done really well, with few accidents, but i just still say - let's go potty! oh well...maybe by august!
    hope youre feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Potty-training is for the birds. It doesn't work on human girls for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when did you move Owen to a big boy bed? That is great that he is doing so well. My boys used to get in the same bed together alot, but now they each stay in their own bed (in the same room) most nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad ya'll had a good time on vacay. :) Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally got a gmail account this evening so I could post about your tag line. Actually, my husband set up the account because I threatened to use his account and sign my name. The tag line must be changed...there are 5 hearts in your family. I'm not sure about the hands. Your husband should know the answer to that.

    ReplyDelete