Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Boys

I could just picture them as college students coming home and sitting in the kitchen chatting with me and each other. They're already such good friends and I love that.


After his first dentist appointment. He kept the gloves on for about 30 minutes. The dentist scored major points by giving him those!!

He did so good, even letting them take x-rays...and since I'm pregnant I couldn't be in the room. I expected a melt down, but nope!


When we arrived at the dentist office he started almost yelling "no dentist...I don't like the dentist". I was afraid it would be disasterous...but he did great.



Cupcakes for a friends baby shower. My friend Kristy made these and I thought they turned out adorable!!




Shepherd ripping up my "first day of school 2009" sign. He was in no mood for pictures.






Owen came through for me and posed very nicely. They had their first day of schoool last week. They go Tuesdays and Thursdays and they love it. Owen's first day he didn't even look back, just said "bye, mom". I'm thankful for such a good MDO. Last Thursday the director called me to tell me "that Shepherd is having a great day". She's the best.
8 weeks...and we'll be holding a baby girl. Doesn't seem possible.






5 comments:

  1. Love the cutie cupcakes! Those must have taken FOREVER to make.

    And, good choice by taking Shep to the dentist before you HAD to (ie, needing a tooth removed because of trauma.) Wish I was as smart as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the cupcakes!!!! So sweet! I have take my older two to the dentist but they did not take x rays. We did get coupons for milkshakes from Purple Cow though!!!Glad it went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 weeks...that's awesome! can't wait! miss those boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we go to the same dentist :) glad things went well!!

    ReplyDelete