Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Best Friends

I have to say that I have the best friends ever. We may not talk every day or even every month...but I'm so encouraged by having them in my life. The last few weeks have been so encouraging to me. I've been tired and apathetic. It makes me sad, but it's where I am. Do you ever feel like you go through periods where you get to just rest in God's arms? Lately I've felt that way...just running to the Father to rest. I love that He holds us during those times. So, back to the encouraging part. I've gotten handwritten (yes, handwritten) notes, sweet emails and FB messages, and even an awesome conversation randomly with a lady that works with Nate. I walked by her office and she saw me and yelled my name. I think it's so cool when people you barely know are praying for you and your baby. Thank you friends for carrying me through this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment