The boys in their matching shirts that my friend Jaime made for them.
Is it already August?? When did that happen? Wow. My days, weeks and even months are flying by. Part of that is the lack of sleep (thanks to Owen), part of that is just busyness, and part is just that time flies when you're having fun!
Shepherd stayed dry at school today. He even told his teacher he needed to go potty. For most 3 year olds this is no big deal...but for my 3 year old it's a huge deal. Shepherd has struggled off and on since February with using the potty. He still doesn't tell me regularly that he needs to go and crys often when I take him saying that he doesn't need to go. Still he manages to stay dry most days, but I've just now gotten the courage to leave him in others care with unnies (Owen's word) on. I guess I need to trust him more. Now we'll slowly work on night time and nap time. I'm not pushing it!
He also got rid of "blue cup" this week. We had about 6 soft spout Gerber sippys left
and they were ragged. Of course they've discontinued making the beloved blue cup. Shepherd has done great getting rid of those. He's growing up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment