These aren't the best, but we had fun messing around and you get the idea...I'm definitely growing...and so is Marley. I go tomorrow for an appointment and glucose testing.
Hi, Marla! I have just now come across your blog and have enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. Your boys are just adorable. Matt and I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy Marley Grace. Congrats!
Hi Marla!! Wanted to leave a comment that I am following your pregnancy and certainly praying with you guys and so many others for a healthy and blessed birthday for Marley!! Can't wait to see if she has red hair like your sisters (and of course big brother ;)!!!)
very cute! It's been fun watching you grow :D
ReplyDeleteWhat fun memories for the boys! You look fantastic! That color is really pretty on you.
ReplyDeleteLooking GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI love all the baby love.
ReplyDeletelove it! you look great.
ReplyDeleteHi, Marla! I have just now come across your blog and have enjoyed looking at all of your pictures. Your boys are just adorable. Matt and I will be praying for a healthy pregnancy and a happy, healthy Marley Grace. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHi Marla!! Wanted to leave a comment that I am following your pregnancy and certainly praying with you guys and so many others for a healthy and blessed birthday for Marley!! Can't wait to see if she has red hair like your sisters (and of course big brother ;)!!!)
ReplyDelete