Thursday, August 6, 2009

So what's really going on?

Want the nitty gritty? The low down? The scoop? Well, it's honestly not that exciting. There's several areas that I've been mulling over and praying about lately. Here they in no specific order:
  • training my kids: I'm constantly trying to find the best ways to discipline them, teach them, and love them. This task is constantly changing and fills my thoughts a lot each day.
  • Marley Grace's health and arrival. As you can imagine there are days when anxiety overwhelms, but for the most part I have had such an unbelievable peace this whole pregnancy--God can do that! Marley moves like a champ and that has been wonderful. I'm so grateful for the privilege of being pregnant with her and am honestly loving every minute. We'll start NSTs in about 2 weeks. That should tell us everything we need to know!! Her c-section date is October 23, 2009! that's getting closer every day.
  • Nate's future job. We're praying about where we're supposed to be in a year. This makes me excited and sad all at the same time. I've told Nate many times that I could see myself staying in T-town and just living here. We love it so much, but that's probably not going to happen. I'm hoping that we know where we are headed by October.
  • Routines: as summer is winding down I'm ready to hop back into some structure and routines. I'm planning on doing some simple schooling with the boys and I also want to do some practical training...like setting the table, dusting, etc with them. They will go to MDO 2 days a week and I'm excited about that. I'm reading some good idea books right now and welcome any other ideas for educating a 3 & 2 year old as well as fun memory making stuff.

I feel like I'm in the gelatinous stage of molding what our future family will look like. Lots of denying self and saying yes to sacrifice...in a very fun God honoring way. This is getting interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment