
Last night the boys had so much fun with daddy throwing them into the shaggy bag. Shepherd has the best laugh and I love hearing all the boys laugh together.


Shepherd loves to draw. He concentrates and makes up the funniest things that he's drawing. Of course his pictures look nothing like what he says they are! I love that.

We have this game where they close their eyes and we put food in their mouth and they have to guess what it is. This has helped with veggies etc.

Gotta love snuggles with daddy. They were both out!
So this is my great life...be jealous.
That is a great idea about the veggies! I'm trying it tonight!!
ReplyDeleteHey Marla! I just saw your new site from xanga. I don't get on xanga much anymore. Anyway, your kids have grown so much! They are precious! It looks like you are pregnant! That's awesome! I'll be praying for you!!! You'll be at my parents house on Thursday night. :) Hope you're great!
ReplyDelete