
Chowin' down on the watermelon!!


Pool fun.

Our new purchase. Guess who says "I really really like this thing way more than I thought."? Yup, Nate.

Nate celebrated his 30th birthday. His cake request was Shannon's chocolate cake with chocolate icing. I love baking from scratch and wish I had more time to do it.
the pictures are adorable :D Especially you with your baby bump. I wish my hubby would go for a van...but it will never happen! Can't wait to see you and the boys agains soon!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE my Odyssey. Wouldn't have any other van if I didn't have to get a big ugly one to haul a big fam around in. When my dad died my inheritance made it possible to buy it with cash and he always wanted me to have an Odyssey. So it is VERY hard for me to need to sell it now for financial reasons. Funny how attached we are to stuff. But, it is just stuff. But...I really LOVE my Odyssey..so enjoy yours! M.
ReplyDeletePretty van. Scotty likes ours too.=)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Nate!
I wish I could have just a smidge of Shep's beautiful hair to spread around to my girls. They all have somwhat of a red tint, but nothing compared to him. SO SO cute!
I love the fan...and happy 30th Birthday
ReplyDelete