Monday, July 13, 2009

Marley Grace







Razorback clothing for the first 2 years!!


This girl is already the best dressed---and she's not even born yet!!! I am so blessed to have thrifty friends who are all about passing the good stuff down. I've had so much fun going through pink outfit after pink outfit. What a blessing! She's even received a few gifts. I'm loving the bloomers (that's what they're called, right?!?) with her name on them. And her bow collection is starting to grow. We have 4 crates full of stuff including a Razorback outfit for every day of the month. It's getting a little out of control. :) Thanks friends.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do a painting for her room. Let me know specifics so that I can get it right.
    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I admit it...I'm jealous of all that pink! But so incredibly happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete