Thursday, July 30, 2009

Trip to Arkansas

Shepherd and Stephanie


My friend Holly's twins. They're so cute. I loved watching them play together.

Jess and Shepherd


We made a quick trip to Arkansas. Well, actually the drive wasn't quick but our time there seemed to fly by. We enjoyed driving the new van and the kids did great and I enjoyed laying down for a bit in the way back!!


I forgot my camera charger and my battery was almost dead upon arrival, so I have very few pictures. It's unfortunate since we had a little 2 year birthday party for Owen and got to see several friends who we haven't seen in years!! My MIL might have a few pictures that I can get.

So Owen turned 2 on Monday, July 27th. That's a whole post in itself.

1 comment:

  1. You have a few pics of his bday party at the Livers' in your email box.... :)

    ReplyDelete