Last weekend we had a garage sale. We actually made $410!! Not sure how that happened as I had everything priced super cheap. We sold all the boys baby clothes which is weird and a little sad. So...with some of the earnings------(excitement building)------I got a KitchenAid Mixer!!!!! My friend Shannon called the other day to alert me that the 5 qt. Mixer was $100 off at Lowes in the Chrome Metallic color. woo hoo. So, I'm now the proud owner.
Here's the boys counting their change from the garage sale.
Our computer is dying...a slow painful death. I don't want it to die. It needs to last one more year. Our desktop died about 6 months ago and now we're depending on this laptop. Here's a question---Mac or PC? We've slowly been transforming to Apple products with the addition of our iPhones. My parents and sister both have Macs so the iChat capabilities would be really nice. We mainly use our computer for internet and word docs. Suggestions welcome.
Buy the mac. You will love iphoto too.
ReplyDeletewe're so anti-mac in this house :) josh is a big pc man. i'm sure there are postive and negatives...but in our opinions (and josh is quite handy on comps), pc is much more user-friendly and cost-effective. much easier to work on a pc then a mac (and YES they are fallible just like pc's are). have fun getting a new one!
ReplyDeletewe have word on our mac. I switch between my work pc and our home mac with no problem
ReplyDeleteJust got our Mac last night and am getting used to it. I must say though, I almost threw up as Keith was paying for it.... I have wanted a Mac for the picture stuff for a long time but the thought of changing was so scary.
ReplyDeleteI love our iMac. Jeff hasn't had as much time to 'mess' with it so he gets frustrated...there are things to learn after PC life, but in the end I love it!
ReplyDeleteTim has become a MAC-a-holic!! So I guess our family will vote for apple :) I love your blog by the way, you are so great at sharing your life!
ReplyDelete