Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall is here...finally.

I feel like my blog has become more of a picture blog. It's sad but I don't always have that much to say. Someone asked me the other day what I liked to do. I couldn't hardly think of what I liked to do that didn't involved kids, family or Nate. That's the stage right now and I am loving each of the kids ages and stages. When I'm not with them I feel out of place.

Last night we got to go to John's basketball game against Dallas Christian. John plays on the varsity team for Wayland Baptist in Plainview. We won't get to see him over Thanksgiving because of the team's schedule. The kids loved watching the game and were really good considering it was past bedtime.




The leaves have started to fall...and it's a little cold outside. We are loving the cooler weather.



Nate's parents came in for a quick visit and we lit up the firepit for some smores. yummmo. I was really glad that the previous owners left us their pit.



a rare family picture of all 5 looking at the camera.

Love this boy. He was Super Cub this week and got to be in charge of Leo the Lion. He's so much fun and loving school.

1 comment:

  1. We looked at fire pits at Home Depot the last time we were there. We may get one. It seems like there's always a burn ban here, so it would be nice to have a place to do a fire without worrying about a $2000 fine!

    ReplyDelete