Monday, November 1, 2010

Good friends, Good times

It is so hard to get a good picture of 5 kids...even if 2 of them are strapped in carseats!





Our friends, Reagan, Kristy, Byron and Carter came all the way from Pittsburgh to visit us. It was such a refreshing fun time. I was definitely in need of some good girl time and real conversation...and that's just what I got. Reagan even babysat the kids so Kristy and I could go to lunch one day. Thanks for that Reagan! Byron and Owen played so well together and really enjoy each other. I hope they have a lasting life long friendship, just like their dads.




1 comment:

  1. We had SOOOO much fun as well! It was a visit we needed too. We miss you guys already. Byron now asks about the food he eats, "Is this Owen's cereal, is this Owen's bread?" So cute :) Thank you so much for letting us stay and for everything! You guys are the best! We have to see each other more often.

    ReplyDelete