Remember that day? October 23, 2009? Do you remember where you were when you got the phone call, the text or facebook announcement that Marley Grace was born and came out screaming?!? I remember where I was and I can recall just about every little detail from that beautiful day. I can't believe that she's already one. What a fun life-changing year.
Marley, you are our little miracle. Your life is such a blessing to us and we're so glad God blessed us with you. We couldn't imagine life without our little princess. Your brothers love you so much. You are beautiful inside and out. We can't go anywhere without people commenting on how cute and friendly you are. One of your first words was "Hi" and you use it often. You now say "dadda", "mamma" (finally), "Hi" "Buh", "Uh-O", and a whole lot of jibber jabber. I love when you sing. You love your brothers and especially when they're giving you attention or laughing at you. You also love animals, especially the neighbors dogs. You really should learn to kiss with your mouth CLOSED.
You already walk so good and can climb to the top of the stairway with ease. You play with toys so different than Shepherd and Owen do. You sit quietly and hold the people in your hand and move them back and forth. I'm not sure I've ever seen you throw something, besides your dinner. You do love to eat, but when you're done you'll slowly throw each item onto the floor. It's okay though, because later you pick it all up and eat it.
We Love you. Happy Birthday!! Love, Mom

What a beautiful miracle she is!!! I was checking blogs and facebook that day to hear the good news about Marley making her long-anticipated debut. "It's okay, though, because later you pick it all up and eat it." HAAHAHA!
ReplyDeleteWow Marley is 1 already! Time really does fly by! Marley is so beautiful, I love the curls in her hair!!!!! Happy Birthday Marley!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Carter is now saying "hi" just like Marley does. Every time he says it it makes me think of her. She was a good teacher :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pics. She has changed SO much!!!
ReplyDelete