
We left at 11am and got to Benton at 8:30pm. We were grateful on the way home for the entertainment this random chicken provided. The boys chased him for a while. This was at a random church parking lot (we stopped and play at the church's playground.)

What doesn't belong?

Family photos of all 5 are hard to come by!!

Uncle Brooks and Marley

The gang right before watching the Razorback game.

My love. We have very few pictures of just us together now. I'm so lucky to be married to this guy.

Snoozing in the sun with Grandpa.

Nate joining the boys for dessert after a wonderful thanksgiving meal.

Another picture of just us...amazing.

Great Uncle Gary holds very few babies...Marley is one of the privledged.

Grandma and marley

Great Aunt Terri and Marley.
I love the pics! You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I so hope I get to hold that sweet girl before she's a giant like Owen.
ReplyDelete