Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oh the life...

Shepherd is trying to give up naps. He's sneaky...he's quiet...he's creative. I thought he was sleeping...but no...he was destroying!! He wanted to do handprints, and that he did. I felt a little guilty since the paint was in his closet (on the top shelf). He climbed up and helped himself. Yes, I cried. Sobbed. I don't have time for handprints on the carpet.







Busted!!!


Sweet thang. Her first time to wear jeans. So cute.

3 comments:

  1. poor mommy! What a sneaky boy! I know this time will pass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MARLA!!! OMG...WHAT A NIGHTMARE...I WOULD HAVE SOBBED TOO. Did you get it all up???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Shepherd! From the outside it's a bit funny but only from the outside. Joshua once got a tube of Desitin and coated his room in it! The stuff is oily and I could have strung him up. Hope you can laugh about it now. Let me know if I can do anything for you girl.

    ReplyDelete