Dumb things I've done since having 3 children:
- Leave the van door open the whole time I was in Sam's. No wonder the door wouldn't lock.
- Forget my zipcode. I remembered it started with a 7 and had a 5 and 6 in it...just couldn't recall the exact order.
- Called Owen Nate, called Marley Owen, and called Nate Jim. Okay just joking about calling Nate Jim.
- Poured Orange Juice into my cereal bowl, which was right next to the glass I sat out.
- Forgot where I parked after a 20 grocery trip.
- Forgotten people's names that I know very well (see #3).
- Forgotten some of the dumb things already.
- Agreed to run a half marathon with Nate in March. (I've wanted to do this for some time, but the timing is not really the best right now. Oh well, is there ever enough time for everything?)
I totally did the leave the door open thing and also wondered why the door didn't lock. But....um...still didn't go back to check. Thank God no one helped themselves to the contents of my van. Funny about calling Nate Jim! HAHA!
ReplyDeleteI forgot my zip code the other day and had to look at my own return address labels just to figure it out - and I only have ONE small child, not THREE!!!
ReplyDeletehaving 3 kids can sure do it to you....for me I have hours where everything is gong fine, running smoothly, and then 5 minutes of chaos wipes all the other times out of my memory! Just remember you aren't alone in the feeling out of your mind....it starts in pregnancy and maybe never leaves?
ReplyDeleteI came out of Bible study the other day to find I had left the van door open... ooppps! And I have locked the keys in the car with the little ones in it two times.... at least now that Bowden is just using a seat belt he can get up and open the door!
ReplyDeleteAnd I always forget my phone number... oh and the other day someone asked my name and I gave my maiden name and without heistation gave m y maiden name... oops!