Five hearts, Ten hands, One mission, One family
So cute. I love Owen in the sink. That's hilarious!
Owen looks quite comfortable, lol!
These are my all time favorite Livers pictures! That one of Shep that's sideways makes my heart smile.
So sweet! Gosh they are getting big. Owen looks just like Nate in that first picture and that's the first time I've said that. :)
Okay when I had to enter a word to publish my comment, my word was: "spermic". I'm not kidding. Lol!How are you feeling, btw?
So cute. I love Owen in the sink. That's hilarious!
ReplyDeleteOwen looks quite comfortable, lol!
ReplyDeleteThese are my all time favorite Livers pictures! That one of Shep that's sideways makes my heart smile.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Gosh they are getting big. Owen looks just like Nate in that first picture and that's the first time I've said that. :)
ReplyDeleteOkay when I had to enter a word to publish my comment, my word was: "spermic". I'm not kidding. Lol!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling, btw?