When Nate and I got pregnant for the first time I had no idea the journey that motherhood would take me on. I had no idea how it would change my view of God, of the world, and of other moms, particularly my own mom. Being a mommy has made me more sensitive, more aware, more grateful, more thoughtful, more reliant upon God, more prayerful, more frustrated and more emotional. Some of my biggest highs and lows in life have come because I am a mommy.
There was a time in my life after losing my first two babies that I would have said that I would never feel like the most blessed or luckiest person alive. I just didn't think after experiencing such loss that I'd ever be truly thankful to be me. Well, I was wrong. After 5 short years, I'm not in that place anymore. I truly love my life, my family and being me. I feel that I am blessed beyond imaginable, and yes, I may just be the luckiest mommy around! My sorrow has turned to joy. My weeping has turned to laughter. I am blessed.
love the post AND the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE this post. I wish we could be "real" friends. Is it possible to mourn a friend you've never really had. If so, i do.
ReplyDeleteI love you. I am so glad for the place you're in. You have truly overcome, and I would have to say it was all by the blood of the Lamb!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures of you with the boyz. Your hair is really cute...and that color is a good color on you...and your make-up looks so fresh! Will you give me a makeover? :) I feel frumpy
ReplyDelete"You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy..." Psalm 30:11
ReplyDeleteI rejoice with you over what the Lord has and is doing in your life. Bless the Lord!!
You look gorgeous Mar! Love your top!! And Owie looks so much like you in those pics! You have two beautiful, precious boys! Love you!!
Hi! You look great! I miss you on xanga!! These boys look too cute! I'm so excited about the news of it being a girl! I sure hope so.. The boys will be such good big brothers and also I love your testimony!
ReplyDelete