Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Weekend


Joe's Crab Shack with Aunt Laura

Grandpa and Grandma


My sweet little pumpkin pie.


Cuddles with Grandpa.


Mom and I at the wedding.


We had a great time visiting out with Nate's parents. We even got to see Aunt Joy for a day! The boys loved the hotel pool and playing with Grandpa and Grandma. On Saturday mom and I drove to Midwest City, OK for my cousin, Audrianne's wedding. It was so beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to see everyone.

On Tuesday we celebrated 8 years of marriage. What a wonderful reminder of how great our life is. I'm so grateful for a godly man who loves me and his family. We had a nice dinner overlooking Lake Belton. I can't wait for the next 78+ years!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you're optimistic!!! 78 years, huh? LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, won't you be like 103?? guess it could happen.... :D congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Marla, you look BEEYUUTIFULL! Happy late anniversary!

    ReplyDelete