Monday, May 11, 2009

95% Sure

So...I wanted my tried and true blogger friends to be the first to hear the news----Nate scanned me tonight and we're having a
















































Girl!!!!!!! Yeah, I think I wrote that right...plan for pink!!! I keep second guessing it b/c it doesn't seem real and it's different with a girl b/c there's just nothing there. We're so excited. Thanks for your continued prayers. My ultrasound with my doctor is on May 29th. Happy Mother's Day to me.

15 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats...what an awesome Mother's Day gift! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! how fun!!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! A little girl is sure exciting to add to the mix of 2 wild little boys!!! Those boys will go crazy for their sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl??? What will Owen and Shepherd do with a girl??!! I'm so excited for y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marla! Yay that I can read your blog now- and even huger YAY for the girl! How exciting!!! Continued prayers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!! You need an ally in your house with all those boys running around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We prayed for you and your girl at Bible study today. The ladies all remembered you and their prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So excited for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah!!! I am very very excited for you!! She will have two big brothers that are going to take such great care of her!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoo!!! I'm super excited for you! I'm praying for you often. Love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome. I am sure boys are fun..I wouldn't know, but girls are a blast! Tell Nate hello for me. Does he finish next year?

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun! Think of all the pink you will be seeing in your house. :)

    ReplyDelete