Since my last update I've probably been to 4 baby showers and 4 kid birthday parties and have 3 more this week. Wow!! I thought once we were through with wedding showers it'd slow down a bit. Not so.
I had a wonderful visit from my mom's sister Dana. She came for a 2 day visit all the way from Wichita, KS. She brought some snow with her and we were very grateful. The boys had a lot of fun, until it was time to come in a thaw out.
Running...seems it's what we do these days. We had to hire a babysitter for this afternoon so we can get our 11 miles in without pushing the boys. It's hard work and I'll be glad for the race to be over with so we can have our evenings back.
Love the pics that one of Marley is too cute I need to see her!
ReplyDelete