
I seriously need to brag on my husband. I could and should do this more often. He's deserving. Here's some things that come to mind when I think about Nate.
- He never complains. He's been sick for the last 2 weeks and I've barely heard a peep of complaint from him. Not only does he not complain, but he gives gives gives!! When he walks in the door he kisses me, plays with the boys, and grabs Marley to hold and coooo. He seems to have boundless energy.
- Along with this energy---he's a hard worker. He works hard all day, in a somewhat stressful environment and when he comes home it'd be easy to just lay on the couch. Nope, not my man. He loads the dishwasher (without being asked), he takes out the trash, he gives kids baths, he plants bushes, he helps change sheets, he lets me go on girls nights (yes...plural...like 3 this month...and counting), he picks up toys, he helps make dinner....and on and on.
- He's not just book savvy, he's life savvy. I've always known that Nate was book smart (his brain knowledge still intimidates me), but this guy has got some stellar life skillz as well. He's wise with decision making and wise with our money. He knows how to sell houses, fix cars, do yard work, negotiate for better deals, make home repairs, etc. How'd I get so lucky?
- He's the bomb dad. Although our kids all need their momma right now, they love playing with daddy. He's the fun one. They love listening to his stories at night. They get excited to go places with him. He's not only fun, but he'll cuddle with them too.
- He's all mine!!! Nate is committed. He loves me and he lets me know it in words and actions. He treats me best. He cares, listens, provides, makes me feel safe, leads, encourages, speaks wisely.
Nate, I love you so much. I don't deserve such an awesome man. Glad I snagged you 15 years ago. Happy Valentines Day!!
You've got a good man - loved the post.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME. Nate is blessed too!!! You are sweet, Marla, and I love you. Way to spur me on to brag on my husband!!!
ReplyDelete