Friday, October 9, 2009

Pure Sweetness



Ummmm....it just doesn't get much cuter!!

Praying for Marley Grace.

Pure cuteness!

Handmade quilt...oh so soft. I love it!



Mom and Laura got to come. I'm so glad they got to share in the blessing.





The wonderful gals that pulled off a perfect night. I love these girls.




This girl has socks, shoes, boots, leg warmers, leggings, and tights!!
I'm afraid she might not have enough bows!!!
I having a crush on these amazing burp rags and onesies. Cute doesn't even touch it. www.jelbys.blogspot.com





I am on a high right now. I've been blessed beyond measure in so many ways. Last night I was blessed by some of the greatest friends ever with a baby shower for Marley. I knew that this would be a fun creative cute shower....but I was unprepared for the pure sweetness, thoughtfulness and generosity of my friends. I'm still overwhelmed. I didn't sleep at all last night and just kept thanking God over and over for the people He's placed in my life for "such a time as this". As you see by this pictures this was no ordinary shower! Let's just say I have some really crafty, creative, amazing friends!! (The pictures don't do it justice.)

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! thanks for posting pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to know what those things that are hanging over the table are made of. So cute. And could you describe what is on the table? Sorry..it just looks so cute! M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I just zoomed in on the pic of the table. It was like a candy shop! I love it. Rock candy, marshmallows, candy apples, gum balls, cupcakes...right? HOW TOTALLY CUTE. And I am guessing those are tissue paper balls but how did they make them?

    ReplyDelete