I love when God surprises me with little things. Things I haven't prayed about or even obsessed about, yet still something that was in my heart. Before you get too excited just know that this has to do with the kid game Hungry Hippos. Yes, Hungry Hippos.
For about a month or two I've wanted to get my boys the game Hungry Hippos. I thought it'd be a fun game for them to play and might keep them occupied while I tend to Marley. Well, Hungry Hippos new is $18.99!!!! YIKES!! Really, $18.99 for a kids game???? I decided not to buy it but registered for it on Marley's Target baby registry (is that bad?). Anyway, today after dropping the boys off at school a lady walked through the hall and said that the church was having a garage sale this weekend and we were more than welcome to look through the stuff 2 days early! Guess what God had waiting for me? Yup... Hungry Hippos....for 50 CENTS!!! It's only missing 4 marbles.
It was that feeling of being so blessed and loved by God. He knew I wanted Hungry Hippos. He also knew that I wanted to be wise with our money. He blessed me in my patience and I am smiling a little bigger today.
No comments:
Post a Comment