Well, I'm wearing down. I didn't take any pictures this weekend. Such a shame because the kids got to hang out with both sets of Grandparents and Uncle Brooks, Uncle Dave and Aunt Laura. There would have been tons of cute pictures. I even brought the camera. But, I'm tired and unmotivated. We had a great weekend. Had a little scare Friday night when Shepherd had a high fever and asked to go to bed. He must of slept it off because he woke up a new person!
Our hotel had a pool and hot tub and we took advantage of that. We also did a little shopping at Grapevine Mills. Then we dropped the boys off at my parents and headed to Jerry's Stadium...uuuhhhh, I mean the Cowboys stadium. That place is seriously amazing. The Hogs stomped out the Aggies with a 47-19 win. We had so much fun!! (I was completely worn out after such a busy day.) My commitment to the hogs has been restored.
I had a dentist appointment and doctor appointment today. No cavities and Marley is really really low, but I haven't started to dialate, just soft and ready!
I'm tired. Need sleep. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment