Monday, October 26, 2009

Princess Marley






















































7 comments:

  1. I love to see her screaming! I'm so proud of you, Mar. I've been praying for your family and I'm so thankful that all went well. Love you, friend. I can't wait to meet Miss Marley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. God is so good.
    Think she'll have bronze highlights?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Marla. What a sweet, sweet blessing from God. What sweet big brothers she has. O, the over-protection! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah you got a beautiful healthy baby girl there!!! yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE her Marla- she's perfect, and look at those proud brothers!!! Can't wait to meet her, thanks for posting pics for us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marla she is beautiful! May you always be blessed by that sweet "scream". God is SO GOOD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her! So, I need to know--WHEN are you coming to LR??? I've got to get my hands on her! :) I don't think our "vacation" is going to be away...I think it will be a "stay"cation. :( He's talking about Springtime now. Maybe we should go on a cruise...I know how much you guys like cruises. :)

    I love you, Marla. I'm so thankful for the beautiful gift of life. Thank you Lord for Marley!!!

    ReplyDelete