This isn't the schedule for the baby...this is my schedule for ME!! I am so tired lately. I think about sleeping, I want to sleep, during the day I can sleep... and then night comes! I struggle to sleep at night even when I'm exhausted. It's just weird. Blame it on heartburn, or restless leg, or nesting, or anticipation---whatever it is it's annoying!! This momma is tired and cranky!
On a happier note: only 9 more days till we meet this precious baby girl. I am so excited. I can't believe she's almost here. The other day the doorbell rang. Shepherd got a huge grin on his face and said "Baby Marley's here?" Uhhhh...guess I've done a bad job of explaining how baby Marley will arrive! Don't think she'll just appear at our door. Sorry, Shep. The boys are so excited. They are going to be great big brothers.
I've been nesting with the fun stuff and lazy on the not fun stuff. aka the bathrooms are really dirty but all the baby girl clothes are clean and organized!!
Marley won't care if the bathrooms are dirty! I guess guests coming by to see her might though ;) Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteHow cute is Shepherd? Cannot wait for a phone call about Marley Grace. I know you'll have a lot to make, but I'm ready for her!
ReplyDeleteI just can't wait! Only a FEW more days!!
ReplyDelete