Shepherd and I met with a news reporter today from our local newspaper. She had hear about him from the author of the book he's in --Little Red Heads Across America. http://www.littleredheadsacrossamerica.com/ As most of my readers know, Shepherd has more to be proud of then just being in a book. His life is a miracle and how he came into our lives is a story in itself. I got to share all the details with the reporter. They're sending a camera crew out tomorrow to take a few pictures. Haaa. It's all a little weird, but I'm really excited. I'll let you know when the article comes out and try to post it here.
Also, I'm headed to get a 3-D ultrasound up at the hospital. They have a 3-D scanner through today...so I hustled to find a babysitter so that I can go up there. I'm secretly nervous everytime I get scanned that we'll find out that our "she" is actually a "he". Hopefully we'll get some good pictures and I'll post them as well. Gotta run.
Marla ~
ReplyDeleteYour boys are beautiful!! Congrats on your new baby boy or girl. I am so so happy for you.
Thanks for your sweet prayers for our family.