
I was relieved to know that she's still a girl. It was obvious right away.

She seriously had her feet almost in her mouth. She kept moving her mouth like she wanted to suck on her toes. I think she might end up being a gymnist.
She had the cord, both hands and feet right in front of her face. This made getting a decent picture very difficult. They "cut" away what they could but it made her look funky--hence the added glasses. I think she'll have the Livers lucious lips as we like to call them. Owen got them too.
Wow Marla!!! She has Owen's nose and lips- seriously! Can't wait to meet that little princess- yay for gender reassurance. :)
ReplyDelete~ Kristy
The sunglasses are hilarious! The bottom half of her face is beautiful:) Can't wait to hold her soon!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh I think she looks like Owen already. :) So sweet. :) I'm glad you got to confirm she was a girl again. Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt appears she has her daddy's nose too! She may be a Nate-arina. I can't wait to meet her.
ReplyDeleteOkay...I don't know...maybe that is your nose? Combo baby.
ReplyDeleteHey friend! I LOVE, LOVE your posts - your boys are just too cute! I know Marley will be adorable...and the sunglasses are the bomb! Can't wait to meet her in person...
ReplyDelete