So...happy 2011!
Friday, January 7, 2011
New Year Love
I love the start of a new year. It's so fresh, no mistakes, a clean slate. I just enjoy the redemptive qualities that I feel. So far 2011 hasn't let me down. Nate and I usually like to get away for a quick weekend of goal setting and marriage renewal at the beginning of the year. The more kids we've added the harder this has become. This year we might have to settle for a long date night. So I haven't set out my goals for the year. I like to set goals. It give me something to aim for and I'm not usually one to feel defeated if I don't complete each goal. The main areas I will be focusing on this year will be Marla as a daughter of God, wife, mom, friend, and manager of our Home. Each of these roles will have specific areas that I want to do better in. I'm in the season of life where if it's screaming it gets attention. Sometimes things that don't yell don't get dealt with. I need to change that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love to hear about goal setting...and love all of you! Set big goals in line with God's word/will!
ReplyDelete