Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I love my man.








I got a good man. I have no doubt. It's really cool when I think of all the moves my family took before moving to Arkansas (I think about 6 or so from when I was born). How God had Nate planned out just for me. How we'd meet at our tiny little high school and start dating at such a young age. Then God called me to go to a different college and then called me to transfer to OBU where Nate was. What a journey. Nate is faithful and consistent. He loves me. He loves our kids. He's devoted. His priorites are right on. He's a hard worker. He loads the dishwasher--with out me. even. asking. (yah, he's that good). Nate keeps our family laughing. When I'm stressed and uptight, Nate's that guy that does everything to try and make me laugh. It usually just makes me more mad, but I appreciate his attempts.

Today, I'm extra thankful for the One that God made just for me.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Thanks for the reminder of what a great hubbie I have too, sometimes I take it for granted!

    ReplyDelete