
we've found new parks...

We've smiled a lot...

We've played in our new playroom....

Rode in fancy shopping carts...

Let our hair grow long...

Shared our donuts ...

With baby sister...

Because she went peepee on the potty...

And of course we ate some chick fil a...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
The Larkins miss you :) I dig that splash park!
ReplyDeleteI am LOVIN' Marley's chunky little thighs!!! That's how the Vinsant girls rolled too (at least me and Hill). I think Spencer is wonderful and perfect, but I hope I get at least one chubby baby before it's all said and done because I just think it's DARLING! I hope y'all are settling into your new "normal." =)
ReplyDeleteMarley's legs are HUGE. I am really laughing outloud. Your kids are SO cute. We cut Sam's hair yesterday--short. It looks cute, though, and I think it will be better for the summer. Shep and Sam are seriously nearly twins. Owen looks SO ornery. I can't wait to hold Marley. Looks like our kids are tagging along; our babysitter has other plans!
ReplyDeleteMy precious Ryen Rose has legs like that! We ask people"Have you heard of cankels? Cuz' Ryen has thankels... her thighs and her ankels are just one big roll upon roll!" SO CUTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteMarla - I am so thankful you all are settling in your new surroundings. Keep in touch! michellekimery@earthlink.net
ReplyDelete