Wednesday, June 16, 2010
more pictures
I've been doing picture post lately for several reasons...1. they show how big and cute the kids are. 2. they're easy, I don't have to think of what to say. 3. I want to remember what we were like and what we did and pictures do that.
Sisters!!! ahhh...there's just something refreshing about getting to hang out with my sisters. We don't get to do it often enough and for that I'm sad. We got about 7 hours together on Saturday and it was short but wonderful. Love those redheads!!
On the way back from the grocery store Marley was very good and very quiet. When I got home I realized her brothers had shared their yogurt with her. (They were 3 in a row since we were in Nate's Accord, close is not always better.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. Cannot wait to see you again. Someday. :)
ReplyDelete