I haven't forgotten about the blog, life is just hard and busy right now. We've been thrown some curve balls with our current house and we are trying to make lemonaide. I'm stressed. Again I must brag on my husband... Nate is calm, cool and a rock during hard times. God knew what he was doing when he put us together!
Owen's smile with the Easter Bunny made me giggle--it's so posed!!! :) Good to see your face. Glad we got to chat this morning. I know all of this will work out. Love you.
SOrry to hear you are stressed. Life has been...um...I can't even explain it...here. I have had you on my heart and praying that God will give you peace!
Owen's smile with the Easter Bunny made me giggle--it's so posed!!! :) Good to see your face. Glad we got to chat this morning. I know all of this will work out. Love you.
ReplyDeleteSOrry to hear you are stressed. Life has been...um...I can't even explain it...here. I have had you on my heart and praying that God will give you peace!
ReplyDelete