Hi, I stumbled upon your blog tonight and was admiring your baby girl's pictures (as well as your precious little guys)...and I just loved the picture of her little feetzies with your wedding rings on them....that has got to be about the sweetest pic...
Congratulations on your newest...and I am sorry that you have had the heartbreak of losing one previously.
May God's continued grace minister to your hearts....
I LOVE the wedding rings pic. I saw that one other time recently and fell in love! It sure showcases her tininess :)
ReplyDeleteI get to tomorrow (touch her sweetness)! SO SO SO EXCITED
ReplyDeleteMarla, she is beautiful! I think she's a feminine version of Owen:)
ReplyDeleteOh, I could just eat her up! She's beautiful! I long to come and take some pictures of her!
ReplyDelete"God will restore the years the locusts have eaten." --Joel 2:25
I love all of you. I am so ready to cuddle her.
ReplyDeleteThat is one lovely little lady. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little girl...I LOVE the big flower headband!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI stumbled upon your blog tonight and was admiring your baby girl's pictures (as well as your precious little guys)...and I just loved the picture of her little feetzies with your wedding rings on them....that has got to be about the sweetest pic...
Congratulations on your newest...and I am sorry that you have had the heartbreak of losing one previously.
May God's continued grace minister to your hearts....
From Colorado,
Linny