Those little cuties are changing everyday. I see a little bit of Owen in Marley but I also saw Nate in Owen and I usually think Owen looks just like you! Love Shepherd's hair long and unruly - seriously! Makes me miss Joshua's hair being like that! You looked great in church on Sunday by the way. Thanks for setting a standard I won't be able to attain!
What cuties!! I love those pictures of Marley with her daddy...there's something so special about little girls and their daddies!
ReplyDeleteI want to squeeze all of them.
ReplyDeleteThose little cuties are changing everyday. I see a little bit of Owen in Marley but I also saw Nate in Owen and I usually think Owen looks just like you! Love Shepherd's hair long and unruly - seriously! Makes me miss Joshua's hair being like that! You looked great in church on Sunday by the way. Thanks for setting a standard I won't be able to attain!
ReplyDelete