My lack of blogging and lack of pictures is due to the slowness of our computer. It's definitely on it's last leg. It is so so so slow. Hopefully the pictures I upload tonight actually upload.
Marley is growing so quickly. She is still the center of attention around our house. First thing when the boys wake up they ask "Where's Marley?" and when they go to bed it's "I love you baby Marley". They have been so so sweet with her. They are still 2 & 3 so gentleness is a hard concept. Marley seems to be a pretty easy going baby. She sleeps a lot (day and night) and eats great. She fusses when she needs to eat, sleep or have her diaper changed. I love holding that sweet girl. I've forgotten how wonderful and relaxing it is to cuddle and infant. Everything in the world seems right.
Nate's parents and my mom helped me tremendously last week. Nate decided to take M/W/F off to help me this week. I'm feeling good, but still on pain meds.
She's awesome. I can't wait to meet her!!! Kiss her for me.
ReplyDeleteOH, Marla, she is SO beautiful!!! I can't wait to see her in person!
ReplyDelete