Thursday, June 18, 2009

The things they say

Shepherd-isms:
  • "It's not a good idea."
  • "It's closed" or "It's gone"=referring to anything he can't have
  • "Sorry Owie" immediately said after hitting, pushing, etc.
  • "I'm sorry, Mom"
  • "Mom, I love you...awwwww..." as he snuggles up close.

Owen-isms:

  • "Where'd Tepher (shepherd) go?"
  • "Where'd Daddy go?"
  • "I want gummy snack" (he's seriously addictted to these things)
  • "help, daddy, help"
  • "Night, Night, Tepher"

I love when the boys play together in peace. Unfortunately it still seems rare that I get 10 minutes without breaking up some sort of wrestling type fight. They play the best together when they're outside.

3 comments:

  1. So cute. How'd Owie do in class today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you something so strange...

    I have not read your blog in MONTHS because I just don't have time to read a lot of blogs anymore. Anyway, Carrie Yager called me today to visit, and I meant to ask her about you (which is funny because I really don't even know you, just know that we are kindred spirits!) and totally forgot because we were talking 90 to nothing. Anyway, I thought..." I'll bet she's gonna have another baby soon" in my head and decided I would pray for you, whatever the circumstances were. And lo and behold I pop over here and you ARE pregnant!!! How exciting!

    Now...back to my catching up on your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love hearing how other little ones talk and the things they say because they are all so different. :)

    ReplyDelete