Last summer Shepherd got to go to MDO and he loved it. I decided again this summer to let both boys go!! What will I do with myself every Thursday??? I think I'll manage just fine. They did so great going into their classes this morning. Shepherd was a good big brother and helped Owen cross the street and be a big boy! If the summer goes good I plan on them going 2 days a week during the school year. This will help me as I adjust to a newborn and having 3 little ones. I'm excited for the boys to learn some social skills to--like lining up, being quiet, sitting and eating while everyone else does the same, sitting at table, and maybe even some educational stuff!
Oh, gracious! If they aren't the cutest things ever!!!!
ReplyDeletelooks like shep is getting tall!! they are so handsome! do something fun like get a pedicure :)
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to this as well. I may wait until January. Don't want to overwhelm them with moving...but I am thinking about it. They are too big. I can't believe it.
ReplyDeleteSeriously can't imagine what I'd do with the older two out of the house for the morning. Rest, I guess.=) I hope you enjoy your time. What a good idea to help you get adjusted.
ReplyDeleteThey are so cute and excited! We were bummed to miss today.
ReplyDeleteBut, why do they need school, when Mrs. Livers has them line up at their front door?? You are such a fun mom and I get all of my ideas from you!
They are so funny! I'm glad for your trip this weekend and I LOVE the name you picked. I tried to comment yesterday but it kept giving me trouble. Don't care what anyone else thinks, this is YOUR baby. :) Love you a ton!
ReplyDelete