This has been a busy week. I leave tomorrow for San Antonio with my mom and sisters. We're going to Wicked!!! I'm really excited. We'll also hit up the most amazing outlet malls ever--San Marcos, here we come. And yes...I will be kid free! It's truly amazing. Pictures to come.
Nate and I have had way too many surprises at the end of my pregnancies and for that reason we don't keep anything a secret. We want to know the sex of our babies in utero and we want to pray for them and call them by name. This has helped us bond with them and feel as though we know them when they enter this world. We also want our family and friends to get use to the name of our new addition. So...we now announce to you...
Marley Grace
Marley is after her momma (Marla) and her sister (Halley).
Grace is after her momma's grandmother, the late Laura Grace Hemingway. We are also thrilled to use "Grace" as we have experienced so much of God's perfect Grace in our lives. We praise him for Marley Grace.
Yes we know...Marley's a dog and Marley's too close to Marla. We don't care. That's her name unless she comes out a boy.
Again, your prayers are huge to me. I'm so excited and so in love with this little one. God, please bring her here safely.
"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful I know that full well." Psalms 139:14
I still love it. It's perfect.
ReplyDeleteI personally love the name and did not immediately think of the dog. Thanks for sharing your heart so honestly. Have FUN in SA!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Marla. I have been following you for quite sometime but only commented a few. However, upon seeing her name, this song came to my mind by Phillips, Craig and Dean.
ReplyDeleteVerse 1
My faithful Father enduring Friend
Your tender mercy’s like a river with no end
It overwhelms me covers my sin
Each time I come into Your presence
I stand in wonder once again
Chorus
Your grace still amazes me
Your love is still a mystery
Each day I fall on my knees
Cause your grace still amazes me
Your grace still amazes me
Verse 2
Oh patient Savior You make me whole
You are the Author and the Healer of my soul
What can I give You Lord what can I say
I know there’s no way to re-pay You
Only to offer You my praise
Bridge
It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
It’s deeper, it’s wider
It’s stronger, it’s higher
Than anything my eyes can see.
You’re grace still amazes me
LOVE it!!! so cute :)
ReplyDeletei love her name! i know another little girl named marley, so that was what i thought of first. we're praying for you each step of the way!
ReplyDeleteMarley Grace is the perfect name. I LOVE it. I recently saw a little baby at the library with the name Marley. Her's was spelled Marlee, but her mother was named Marcy and her father was named Lee, so they named her MARLEE. So cute. ANYWAY, I love the name. Now I can pray for her by name. YAY!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet name! I think it is great. I hope that you are feeling good! The boys look so cute getting ready for school!
ReplyDeleteit's a sweet name...not too close to Marla and no one will remember that movie in a year :)
ReplyDeletepraying for her..
I love that she has your name and Halley's and I LOVE Grace. It is beautiful! I didn't think of the movie but I have to say...I LOVE the movie so any association between the name and the movie will be a good one! Love, M.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I will be praying for Miss Marley Grace by name now.
ReplyDelete