Thursday, June 25, 2009

No time

I don't have the time to do the post I want to do. I want to write about how great a husband and dad Nate is. I want to brag about how he always makes time and energy for us even after very long days at work. I want to go on and on about how he loves Christ and wants to honor Him with his life. I love how he aims to do everything in a way that honors God and his family. He's hard working, always cheerful, level headed, super smart, and majorly funny. He's sincere and doesn't let a word out of his mouth that isn't heartfelt. I love this man and he is the perfect compliment to me. I'm grateful that my kids have a dad that loves them and shows them how to follow Christ.

On Father's Day 2009







Silly redhead.


I'm leaving for Denver, Colorado from DFW tomorrow at 7am (just me, no kids or Nate). Super excited to get to go to my cousin's wedding. I have a lot to do between now and then. Gotta run.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did a post on how great Nate is just in your first paragraph!! Love the pictures of your guys. So sweet.

    Have fun in Denver!!! Enjoy the cooler weather and your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey when will you be back? Where do you guys live again in TX? Just wondering b/c I'm coming to Plano Sunday-Wednesday this week. Give me a call if you can! My number is on my Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete