Thursday, January 17, 2013

Marley Grace is 3!

October 2012

When I asked Marley what kind of Birthday Party she wanted to have she knew exactly what she wanted-a pink princess party.  That sounded easy enough.  I borrowed a bounce house from a friend and made tons of pink princess things!  



I like to do a timeline of her life in pictures!  so fun to look at.

Princess Laura showed up and read to us about "Gigi, God's Little Princess".  At first Marley thought it was a real princess and could hardly contain herself.  As Aunt Laura started reading Marley got more comfortable and started saying "hey, that's my mom's dress, that's my library book, that's my crown".  It was cracking us all up.





We pinned the kiss on the toad.  I'm no artist...but I was pretty proud of how well I copied this frog.








Oh to be this free...what beauty...


Marley, you are beautiful, inside and out!  We love you and are so proud of you.  Happy 3rd birthday sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment