Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rodan + Fields




Say What?  I've abandoned the blog for numerous reasons...it's summer!  We've been traveling.  We've been swimming.  We've been playing.  We've been fixing Owen's teeth.  We've been sleeping.  We've been reading.  We've started a new business.  We've celebrated Owen turning 5.  We've been to the circus.  To the lake.  The Grandparents.  To splash pads.  Oh summer how we love you.  The heat, not so much.

Summer 2012...what a summer.  In the middle of it time stands still and now looking back it has flown by.  I have 2 kids heading off to school on August 20th.  Is that even possible?  Shepherd starts kindergarten and Owen will be in Pre-K.  Owen will have Mrs. Kercheval who we absolutely adore.  It's going to be a great year.  I'm excited to have some girl time with my girly girl Marley.  

Through a sequence of cool events I've decided to become a consultant for Rodan + Fields dermatologists skincare.  Drs. Rodan and Fields created pro-activ and it is the number one selling acne regimen in the world!  They now have an anti-age line, unblemish (for acne), reverse (for sun damaged skin) and soothe (for sensitive skin).  The products are great and I'm excited about the opportunity.  Check out my websites:
for business info: https://dallas.myrandf.biz

I'm looking for business partners if you know of anyone who might be interested please send them my way.  

More updates later!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment